Craigheadin-person Doors Open Elora and Fergus
Recently designated by Heritage Centre Wellington, Craighead was built as a limestone farmhouse in the Georgian style circa 1842 for influential Fergus pioneer Hugh Black and his family. It has two storeys at the rear and is one of the earliest surviving stone houses in Centre Wellington. Note: Only a portion of the interior will be open to the public.
Contact info495 Union Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1842
Building type:Historical house
Dates/hours openJun 16, 10:00am - Jun 16, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.