- Self-guided tours available
St. Stephen's Anglican Church is located in Burwell’s Corners, named for Colonel Mahlon Burwell (one of Talbot’s surveyors). Through the sale of land, Burwell provided money to build this church in 1871-72. In 1927, money was collected for a Perpetual Care Fund for the nearby cemetery, located just east of the church. Burwell and his wife are buried here.
Contact infoJust west of the intersection of Fingal Line and Iona Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1871
Building type:CemeteryPlace of worship
Dates/hours openOct 20, 10:00am - Oct 20, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.