A town hall was built here in 1897 and was only partly dismantled when the present hall was built in c. 1923. Designed by architect John Findlay (1887-1947), who also designed the Dutton High School (presently Dutton-Dunwich Public School), the hall has an auditorium and a stage. The first floor is home to the Dutton Dunwich Municipal office.
Contact info199 Currie Road
Dutton Dunwich, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1897; 1923
Architect: John Findlay
Dates/hours openOct 20, 10:00am - Oct 20, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.