Lumley & Company General Storein-person Doors Open Dutton Dunwich
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
This two-storey building was constructed as a general store in 1888 for James Owen and Mary Lumley. Over the years, it has served many purposes – from telephone switchboard and gas station to post office and antique store. Note the rounded Italianate windows and arched doorways of the main-floor entrance to the apartment upstairs (which will also be open).
Contact info8979 County Road 14
ArchitectureYear built: 1888
Dates/hours openOct 20, 10:00am - Oct 20, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.