During its early years, this former schoolhouse also served as a Sunday school. Known for hosting popular events (like picnics, concerts and holiday celebrations), the building was purchased by the Crinan Women’s Institute in 1965. Since then, it has served as a community centre. The chalkboards and original floor grate remind visitors of the building’s original purpose.
Contact info13568 Dunborough Line
Dutton Dunwich, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1913
Architect: John Findlay
Dates/hours openOct 20, 10:00am - Oct 20, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.