- Guided tours available
- Photography allowed
This site comprises 10 heritage buildings that were moved here by members of The Lost Villages Historical Society when the St. Lawrence Seaway was developed in 1958. Casualties of progress, the villages and hamlets disappeared under water but are remembered by former residents. The interiors and exteriors have been restored, and the buildings have been assembled in a village-like setting.
Contact info16361 Fran Laflamme Drive (Ault Park)
Long Sault, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: Various
Dates/hours openAug 19, 10:00am - Aug 20, 05:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.