- Guided tours available
In the early 1900s, this building was local businessman George Hancock's blacksmith shop. The building suffered two fires (1943 and 1948), but was rebuilt. Then it was a feed mill for a time. It has been flourishing since 1980 as part of the Stapleton Auction house. It also features a rare 1930s Ruston & Hornsby diesel engine.
Contact info9 Newtonville Mill Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1900s
Dates/hours openJun 09, 10:00am - Jun 09, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.