In 1931, Legion Branch 192 opened on Bridge Street and moved into the current building in 1959-60. The Evelyn Wilson Lounge honours a local First World War nursing sister who received the Royal Red Cross. Wilson was instrumental in establishing a Ladies Auxiliary for the branch, and was founding President of the Auxiliary, which is celebrating 75 years in 2019!
Contact info177 George Street
Carleton Place, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1959
Dates/hours openSep 21, 10:00am - Sep 21, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.