- Self-guided tours available
Originally built in 1858 as a Methodist church, this structure later became the local headquarters for the Canadian Legion. Since 1949, the building has been home to the Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps Iron Duke. The Sea Cadets is a free program that teaches youth leadership, seamanship and more. See the Gothic-revival architecture and hear about the 1980 fire!
Contact info451 Elizabeth Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Building type:Historical landmarkMilitary
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.