- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Holy Sepulchre Catholic Cemetery is the Diocese of Hamilton’s best-known cemetery. Opened in 1875, it is the resting place of many of the diocese’s bishops, priests and religious sisters. In 1889, the beautiful Holy Sepulchre Chapel was consecrated by Bishop Dowling. It is situated in one of the most historical areas of the cemetery, overlooking the shores of Lake Ontario.
Contact info600 Spring Gardens Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Building type:CemeteryPlace of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.