This cemetery was established in 1886 and is the final resting place for some of Brant Township’s and Elmwood’s earliest settlers. After the church was established on September 5, 1886, local Chris Engel donated a small portion of his farm for use as a cemetery. The cairn was installed on the 100th anniversary of the cemetery – October 12, 1986.
Contact info104264 Grey Road 10
ArchitectureYear built: 1886
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.