St. John's Lutheran Churchin-person Doors Open Brockton
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
This church congregation was formed in Elmwood on June 3, 1886. They paid the Anglicans $12 for use of their building in 1887. After that, a reformed congregation sold them a brick building just south of the current church. The building that we see today was built in 1905 and has undergone many improvements over the years.
Contact info12 Dirstein Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1905
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.