- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
Saint Patrick’s is a religious, cultural and historical landmark. This designated building is the first in Ontario to be named for the saint. The driving force behind its construction was Father Francis McSpiritt, the parish priest from 1887-95 who was reputed to be a miracle worker. A commemorative monument in his honour is located in the adjacent cemetery.
Contact info11873 The Gore Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1894
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openSep 28, 10:00am - Sep 28, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.