- Guided tours available
- National Historic Site (Canada)
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Built in 1914 to house militiamen preparing for service in the First World War, this building was recognized in 1991 in the Register of the Government of Canada Heritage Buildings. Today, the Peel, Dufferin and Halton Regiment – a rifle company of the Lorne Scots – uses the building, which is beside the Old Fire Hall, one of the first in Brampton.
Contact info12 Chapel Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1914
Building type:Historical landmarkMilitaryMuseum
Dates/hours openSep 28, 10:00am - Sep 28, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.