- Guided tours available
This 1824 stone building was once the home and bakery of Henry Corby (the bakery’s remains are still visible in the basement). The foundation and large open hearth are original. A third storey was added in about 1883 and the present brick façade in 1891. The original wood and tin ceiling is still visible on the store level.
Contact info258 Front Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1824
Dates/hours openSep 17, 10:00am - Sep 17, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.