- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Come and visit this popular eatery set in a building constructed in 1870 by John Forin (formerly the home of Lafferty's Billards). It is a three-storey building, consisting of three fire-proof containers built of brick and stone. Historical features include rounded arches in rusticated masonry framing, heavy, carved keystone arches, and a wooden cornice and brackets.
Contact info38-44 Bridge Street East
ArchitectureYear built: 1870
Building type:CommercialFood and drinkHistorical landmark
Architect: John Forin
Dates/hours openOct 17, 10:00am - Oct 17, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.