Built in the c. 1820s in Whitchurch-Stouffville, the Pine Orchard Quaker Meeting House was in use from 1814 to 1944. In December 1945, the building was moved to its present location for use by the Aurora Gospel Tabernacle, after which time the building became home to a lighting store. Currently, MaMi's Bakery operates on the premises.
Contact info15114 Yonge Street
ArchitectureYear built: c. 1820s
Building type:Food and drink
Dates/hours openAug 17, 10:00am - Aug 17, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.