Built at the Canadian National Railway’s Transcona Shops in Winnipeg, Caboose 78175 served as an office and home for train crews for nearly 60 years. Gifted to the City of Thunder Bay after its retirement, ownership was transferred to the Thunder Bay Railway Historical Society in 2016. This volunteer group has since restored her to her glory days.
- Guided tours available
Contact infoPearl Street (Marina Park)
Thunder Bay, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1929
Building type: Attraction Transportation
Architect: Canadian National Railway’s Transcona Shops