Inge-VaDoors Open Kingston
- Digital Doors Open Icon Ontario
This stone residence was built in Perth for Reverend Michael Harris, the first Episcopalian minister in the district. By 1833, it was the home of Thomas Mabon Radenhurst, a prominent local lawyer. Ella Inderwick purchased the property in the 1890s and named it "Inge-Va" – a Tamil word meaning "come here." Inge-Va was donated to the Ontario Heritage Trust in 1974.
- Digital Doors Open
- Virtual tours
Contact info66 Craig Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1823-24
Building type: Historical landmark