While this site has participated in Doors Open Ontario in the past, it is not part of the current season’s program. Please check the Home page for this year’s events and participating sites.

Waterworks Buildingin-person Doors Open St. Marys

New

  • Guided tours available
  • Parking
  • Partial wheelchair access
Waterworks Building

The Waterworks Building was built in 1899 when a municipal water system was installed in St. Marys. During Doors Open, the Town of St. Marys and the Ontario Clean Water Agency will be leading tours of the site, including the new reservoir facility. The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority will also be presenting information related to drinking water source protection.

Contact info

55 St. George Street North
St. Marys, Ontario
E-mail: museum@town.stmarys.on.ca

Architecture

Year built: 1899
Building type:Historical landmark

Dates/hours open

Sep 28, 10:00am - Sep 28, 04:00pm

Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.