- French services available
- Partial wheelchair access
Originally built as a post office, this site has retained the original counters, mailboxes and woodwork. In the past, the building has housed the Centre d’activités françaises and the École de la résistance (now Le Caron). In 1996, ownership was transferred to La Clé, which offers services for the development, success and recognition of Simcoe County’s Francophone community.
ArchitectureYear built: 1928
Building type:CommercialEducational facility
Dates/hours openSep 21, 10:00am - Sep 21, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.