Originally built as The Free St. John Church, it amalgamated with another branch, the Presbyterians of the Church of Scotland, in 1886 and became Know Presbyterian. This was the first church in Walkerton to have a pipe organ which was installed in 1896. This church cost $9,187 to build and is very distinct from the rest of the churches in Walkerton.
- Accès partiel en fauteuil roulant
- Visites auto-guidées
ArchitectureStyle architectural : Néo-gothique
Type de bâtiment : Lieu de culte
Dates/heures d'ouverturesamedi 26 septembre 2020
10:00am – 4:00pm