- En personne
- Accès complet en fauteuil roulant
Built for a branch of Presbyterians affiliated with the Church of Scotland, the church was sold to the United Methodists in 1886. In 1925, the Methodists and other Presbyterians joined and became part of the United Church of Canada. The only building in town of Tuscan Gothic style, the main entrance has double leaf doors with a rose window above.
Informations de contact303, rue Jackson
ArchitectureAnnée de construction: 1875
Type de bâtiment:Lieu de culte
Dates/heures d'ouverturesept. 29, 10:00a.m. - sept. 29, 04:00p.m.
Samedi : de 10 h à 16 h