In January 2018, this school opened in the historical downtown Armouries building. The Armouries was built originally to serve as the home of the Essex Fusiliers. It was renamed the Tilston Armouries after Acting Major F.A. Tilston, Second World War hero. The University of Windsor repurposed the Armouries through an extensive restoration that preserved the building’s original look and feel.
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info37 University Avenue East
Telephone: 519-253-3000, ext. 2098
ArchitectureYear built: 1902; 2018
Architect: David Ewart, Federal Deptartment of Public Works (1902); CS&P Architects (2018)
Building type: Educational facility, Military
Dates/hours openSunday September 23, 2018
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.