Duff-Baby House, one of Windsor’s oldest buildings, was built in 1798 for Alexander Duff, a Scottish fur merchant. The identity of the architect is unknown, but this Georgian design style was brought to Upper Canada by United Empire Loyalists in the late 18th century. The house was restored in the 1990s and is owned by the Ontario Heritage Trust.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
Contact info221 Mill Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1798
Architectural style: Georgian
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSunday September 23, 2018
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.