Ontario’s only surviving stone Mennonite meetinghouse was restored to its 1855 appearance, from its Georgian hand-blown glass windows to its original pine floors. Lively acoustics make it attractive for performances; it’s available for milestones, weddings and reunions. The adjacent historical cemetery is still in use. Stroll the grounds and enjoy this rare heritage building in its serene rural setting.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info3445 Roseville Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1855
Architectural style: Georgian, Vernacular
Building type: Cemetery, Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.