This site is a Toronto landmark and a dominant feature in the Don Valley. From 1889 to 1989, this site was an operating brick works. Since 1992, Evergreen has developed and adapted the 16 historically significant buildings to meet the needs of the community. The Kilns building is currently being transformed into a year-round facility, striving for carbon neutrality.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Women's history
Contact info300-550 Bayview Avenue
ArchitectureArchitectural style: Edwardian
Building type: Attraction, Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday May 26 – Sunday May 27, 2018
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.