This cemetery has been in operation since 1917 when 72 graves from a local church were relocated here. Points of interest include the Hollinger Mine Disaster monument, Bill Barilko's grave and beautiful crypts. Cemetery etiquette is strictly enforced. The children's section of the cemetery is also open. Visit the Timmins Museum for a map outlining the cemetery’s features.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info1011 Pine Street South
Telephone: 705-360-2600, ext. 6245
ArchitectureYear built: 1917
Building type: Cemetery
Dates/hours openSaturday October 13, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.