First known as Thorn Hill Place, this spacious white Ontario brick farmhouse was built around 1870 for Patrick Whelihan, Registrar of Perth South. Now known as Thames Vista Farm, the hillside location overlooks the valley of the farm property, the Thames River and the Grand Trunk Trestle. Original interior features include marble fireplaces, decorative mouldings and large windows.
Contact info169 Ingersoll Street
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: c. 1870
Building type: Private residence
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.