The Town Hall is a replacement for an earlier municipal building that was destroyed by fire in 1890. The Town Hall building was designed by Toronto architect G.W. Gouinlock and built in 1892 using St. Marys limestone, with contrasting sandstone accents. Still the administrative centre of the town, the building contains council chambers, municipal offices and a public gallery.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info175 Queen Street East
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1892
Architect: G.W. Gouinlock
Architectural style: Romanesque revival
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.