Built in 1880-81 of St. Marys limestone, St. Marys Presbyterian Church replaced a more modest frame structure that had been on this site since 1852. The interior of the church was renovated in the mid-1960s, when two local Presbyterian congregations united and this building was selected as their combined place of worship.
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info147 Widder Street East
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1880-81
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.