Built as a Grand Trunk Railway viaduct over the Thames River, this trestle was used by trains until 1989. In the mid-1990s, the Town of St. Marys purchased it and created a volunteer committee to convert it into the Grand Trunk Trail, an integral part of the local trail system. In 1999, the Grand Trunk Trestle officially opened to pedestrians.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact infoPark at the top of Wellington Street North
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Building type: Attraction
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.