Visitors to this lovely building, on the corner of “church” street, will be impressed by the vaulted ceilings, beautiful hewn beams and stained-glass windows – unusual in a Baptist church. The cornerstone of the current building was laid on June 26, 1902; the first service was held on December 21 that year.
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info34 Church Street South
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1902
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 28, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.