This station, built by the Grand Trunk Railway in 1858, served the community for almost a century. A teenaged Thomas Edison may have worked here as a night telegraph operator from 1863-64. Now home to Broken Rail Brewing, the station underwent extensive yet conscientious renovations in 2020. Stop in for a pint while the new owners proudly share the history of this newly renovated space.
- Food vendors
- Guided tours available
- National Historic Site (Canada)
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info480 Glass Street
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Building type: Food and drink, Transportation
Dates/hours openSaturday October 16, 2021
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.