This designated general store was built in 1902 to service lumber company employees and other local residents. It continues to operate today as an antique store and café under the name Village Mercantile. The exterior remains largely unchanged, maintaining many original features and its original paint scheme in yellow and white.
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
Contact info154 William Street
Victoria Harbour, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1902
Building type: Commercial
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.