The tradition of worship began here in 1875 when Methodist services were established in Midland. Midland continued as part of a circuit ministry until 1897, when a new Methodist Church was built. This imposing red-brick structure, originally called King Street Methodist, had its name changed to St. Paul's United in 1925 when it joined the United Church of Canada.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info308 King Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1897-1902
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.