This church is a prominent landmark located in the heart of Huron-Wendat territory – near the Ossosane bone pit where Father Jean de Brébeuf witnessed a mass burial of over 1,000 individuals in 1636. Built in 1884, it is a late-19th-century carpenter Gothic-style structure – identified by simple wood siding, a gable roof and a symmetrical steeple built on a light-frame construction.
- Partial wheelchair access
- French services available
Contact info10 County Road 6 South
Township of Tiny, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1884
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Landscape: Natural heritage
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.