Built in 1926, this three-room schoolhouse was designed to service the four contiguous Townships of Tiny, Tay, Flos and Medonte. Now used as a veterinary hospital, the building’s original floor plan and several original features are still obvious. Its exterior is basically unchanged. The site is in the process of being designated under the Ontario Heritage Act.
Contact info6462 Highway 93
ArchitectureYear built: 1926
Building type: Schoolhouse
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.