This designated building was donated to the village by the Victoria Harbor Lumber Company. It was completed in 1916. The style has features of English renaissance revival and maintains its original paint scheme. It served the community as a library until 1927 when the last lumber mill closed. Since then, it has been used for various purposes, including municipal offices.
Contact info152 William Street
Victoria Harbour, Ontario
Telephone: 416-751-7267, ext. 115
ArchitectureYear built: 1916
Building type: Library
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.