The Midland Curling Club was constructed in 1919 on the former Midland Fair grounds. The building was designed by architect Wilfred F. Smith and constructed by J.C. McMullen and the Cummings Brothers, Will and Isaac, who became lifelong members of the club. This year, the club is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Come and tour the facility and join the celebrations!
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info474 King Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1919
Architect: Wilfrid F. Smith, J.C. McMullen, Cummings Brothers
Building type: Commercial
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.