Originally built as a post office, this site has retained the original counters, mailboxes and woodwork. In the past, the building has housed the Centre d’activités françaises and the École de la résistance (now Le Caron). In 1996, ownership was transferred to La Clé, which offers services for the development, success and recognition of Simcoe County’s Francophone community.
- French services available
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info63 Main Street
Telephone: 705-549-3116, ext. 7104
ArchitectureYear built: 1928
Architectural style: Edwardian
Building type: Commercial, Educational facility
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.