This side trail is part of the Bruce Trail Conservancy and leads to a restored lime kiln that was built circa 1860. Designated pathways and fencing are in place for hikers to view the structure. Franks Lime Kiln Side Trail is 30 metres (approximately 100 feet) in length and is an easy to moderate walk.
Contact infoMeet in the parking lot on County Road 91
ArchitectureYear built: 1860
Building type: Historical landmark
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.