This bridge is one of the few heritage structures left from the North Simcoe Railway (established in 1878) in the Township of Tiny. It became a vital part along the line that ran from Colwell to Penetanguishene, which encompassed much of the length of the township. The bridge remains an important (and rare) link to the township’s railroad era.
Contact infoOn Concession Road 2 West, just east of County Road 6 South
ArchitectureYear built: 1878
Building type: Transportation
Dates/hours openSaturday September 21, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.