This Anglican church, completed in 1881, was donated to the village by principals of the Georgian Bay Lumber Company. Originally, the exterior was clad in pine board and batten, painted white. The windows are original, covered on the outside. Its interior features include original windows, pews, chairs and clear ash panelling that covers a portion of the walls and ceiling.
Contact info22 Hazel Street
Telephone: 705-549 2223
ArchitectureYear built: 1881
Architectural style: Log structure
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.