This is the oldest surviving church in Collingwood. After a fire destroyed the original, a new and larger building was constructed in 1858 (the present church), with transepts, the sanctuary and bell tower added in 1876, and the parish hall and vestry in 1911. Over the years, the church has been enhanced by stained-glass windows and a distinctive altar.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info32 Elgin Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday September 29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.