St. Mary’s – a scaled-down version of Toronto’s St. James Cathedral – is the oldest remaining church in the original village of Richmond Hill. St. Mary’s is now a chapel for the main church, built in the 1960s. Take a guided tour of the chapel, the indoor burial plot and the modern church. During Doors Open, enjoy an archival display.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Contact info10030 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1872; 1960s
Architectural style: Gothic revival
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday May 9, 2020
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.