John Leary donated this property in 1873. The original structure was built in 1931 by George Collard, and the oil lamps at the back of the church are from that building, but the structure itself was replaced in 1934. Historical mementos and photographs of the church site and area will be on display during Doors Open.
Contact info120 Gormley Road West
Richmond Hill, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1931; expanded 1966
Building type: Place of worship
Dates/hours openSaturday May 12, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.