This house, constructed in 1828, is attributed to David Eyer (1796-1871) and is considered to be one of the earliest surviving examples of a Pennsylvania-German Mennonite dwelling in Richmond Hill. This designated building is currently used as the local youth centre, featuring an outdoor high and low ropes challenge course and a climbing wall. Enjoy craft activities and refreshments.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
Contact info1045 Elgin Mills Road East
Richmond Hill, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1828
Dates/hours openSaturday May 12, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.