Scott House was constructed in 1882 for Thomas and Jane Robinson; it was designed by well-known local architect John Belcher. Built in the Italianate style, the house was acquired by Trent University in 1963 for its downtown campus. Several modern additions were designed by architect Ron Thom, who also designed Trent’s main campus.
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info305 London Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1882
Architect: John Belcher; Ron Thom
Architectural style: Italianate
Building type: Educational facility, Historical house
Dates/hours openSaturday May 4, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.