Constructed in 1892 for local industrialist and politician James Kendry, Sadlier House was sold to Trent University in 1963; a connection between the main house and coach house was designed by architect Ron Thom. The building is now owned by the P.R. Community and Student Organization and houses a library, offices and common areas, as well as hosting community programming.
- Partial wheelchair access
Contact info751 George Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1892
Architect: J.C. Rutherford; Ron Thom
Architectural style: Queen Anne
Building type: Historical house
Dates/hours openSaturday May 4, 2019
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.